Doctor insights on:
I Have A Matalic Taste In My Mouth What Could It Be
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
I have been on metronidazole 500mg for 2 days for bacterial vaginosis and I have a matalic taste in my mouth and my body aches is this normal?
There is a smell in my urine. No pain. I have loss of appetite and usually wake up with a funny taste in my mouth. What could it be?
I've been having sharp pains and burning in my upper back and tightness in my throat and chest and a bloody taste in my mouth. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have no taste in my mouth
- I have a weird taste in my mouth
- I have an awful taste in my mouth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have bitter taste in my mouth
- I have a terrible taste in my mouth
- I have a metal taste in my mouth
- I have a really bad taste in my mouth
- I have an odd taste in my mouth what could that be