Doctor insights on:
I Have A Lump On My Left Wrist What Could It Be
I have a small pea size lump on my left collar bone, it moves & is painful also large lump on left wrist both appeared at same time. What are these?
Ganglion cysts: Most likely they are ganglion cysts. It is pretty common to get one at your wrist. As far as collar bone goes, it depends on where it is located. If it is more towards your shoulder at the ac joint then it is more likely to be a small ganglion. Because the rest of the collarbone does not have any joints in it, it would be more rare for it to come up there. I would have it checked out by ortho. ...Read more
Hello I have had a hard lump appear almost overnight on my left wrist, I joined a gym on Sunday and used light weights could this be why?
Ganglion Cyst: Most likely it is a cyst which is caused by excessive fluid from your wrist pushing out against the joint capsule. The cause of fluid is repeated movements of the wrist bones causing irritation. This should improve with rest but will reoccur with increased activity. Only way to completely get rid of it is to have surgery. If it doesn't hurt leave it alone if it bothers you see a ortho surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lump on right side of left wrist. A hard almost pointy feeling bump under the skin. small, pea sized, not visible. what could this be? Only on one wrist
Top of my left wrist only I have a swollen part on the top only. It's not a visible lump. It can only be felt when touched. No injury. No pain?
I have a small lump about the size of a grain of rice on the side of my left wrist beneath my thumb. Its not visible, can be moved a little, and hurts?
Possibilities: One common condition that causes lumps on the wrist are ganglion cysts. These are formed by the fluid in your joints, synovial fluid, that normally lubricates the joints but have leaked out forming a small cyst in the nearby soft tissue. They are almost always harmless but can be treated if they become large and painful. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be
- I am having resting tremor on my upper left arm only what could be causing it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a coating on my tounge that taste salty what could it be
- I have a lump in my back what could it be
- I have pain doing sex on my left and right side what could it be
- Coughing with red spots on the tongue
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be