Doctor insights on:
I Have A Lump On My Eyelid
My cat had roundworms. Now I have a lump on my eyelid like a stye but it looks like there is a thin wiggly line coming from it. Could it be roundworm?
Doubtfully: I recommend performing hot compresses 3-4 times per day for 10' each, followed by gentle eyelid massage over the bump. If this is a stye, it will ordinarily resolve with this conservative treatment. It's very unlikely that you have a round worm infection of the eyelid. If you are concerned, have an eye md check your eyelid. ...Read more
No: They need some treatment. Hot compresses with a moist wash cloth for 10 minutes 4-6 times a day will help it drain. If large however it is best to have it drained by a simple procedure done in the office. The hot compresses will take time for it to resolve, we are talking about a month or more. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Chalazia how long does it take to heal?? Months? Coz i have a red small lump in my eyelid for 4 months now.. And its getting bigger than before.
I have a painless hard lump in my eyelid that hasn't gone away with antibiotic eye drops, or occasional heat compresses. What could this be?
Probable chalazion: a chalazion is caused by inflammation in meibomian glands. Initial treatment consists of warm compresses to the area for 5 minutes 4 times a day,along with lid scrubs.If this doesn't solve the problem,then drops(azasite) can be prescribed.Surgical removal is available if all else fails. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a stye or lump in my lower eyelid for almost a year..it comes and goes.what should i do? Please help..
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid what is it
- I have a lump on my shin bone
- I have a small lump on my lower back
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have a lump on the side of my foot that hurts when i walk?
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- I have a lump on my upper inner thigh
- I have a lump on the side of my knee
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free