Doctor insights on:
I Have A Lump On My Breast And It Hurts
Benign cyst: This is most likely a benign cyst. But please see you physician for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
Cyst: You may have a sebaceous cyst or some additional breasttissue that can exist between your breast or armpits. That is related to hormones. Can you push any discharge out of it? If so it is a pimple/sebaceous cyst (can be removed by your doctor). If it get large or bothersome see your doctor. If it increases prior to your period; it may be additional breasttissue! ...Read more
I have a lump above my breast, it does not hurt, but it is a hard lump, am having mammogram tomorrow will this detect what it is I am scared?
I have a lump in my breast. It hurts when palpated. My dr wants to watch it for a month but if it's cancer won't It spread alot by then??
Hey, I just started microgestin 1.5 birth control 3days ago and I have a painful lump above my breast that hurts. I'm 17 . I'm also very underweight.
Even if it doesn't: Hurt - please schedule an appointment with your physician to evaluate this lump. Take care. ...Read more
Hello doc Last night i noticed that i have a small lump on my breast,it doesn't hurt. I'm 22 yrs old and afraid that maybe it's cancer.
I noticed I have a inner small lump between my breast doesn't hurt unless I push down is a bit uncomfortable could it be an ingrown pimple?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lump on my tongue and it hurts
- I have a lump on my armpit and it hurts
- Painful lump on the foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a lump on my leg and it hurts
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- I have a bump on my vagina and it hurts
- I have a lump under my armpit and it hurts
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free