Doctor insights on:
I Have A Lump Near My Pelvic Area What Is The Cause Of This
Lumps in pelvic area, not painful. My dr thinks it's due to shaving, but would this still be the cause if its underneath the skin? Not ON my skin?
LumpyBumpyGrumpy: If it is due to shaving, then what happens is that those little hairs, after being shaven-down, lose their sense of direction (they don't have GPS yet) and get stuck just beneath the skin. Then they get pissed off and try harder but can't break back through or, actually grow in really screwy directions. That causes irritation and bumps. Some people are just prone to it: armpits, pubies, face (men) ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My husband has a lump in his pelvic region, just to the right above his penis. What could be the causes?
I have a lump between pelvis & abdomen doctor said no hernia or tumors or cyst what could it be ? It causes pain but not when i push down to it
Where exactly?: Where exactly is the lump? Between pelvis and abdomen is too vague. Is it a superficial (ie. Can you see it?) lump or is it something that is internal that was seen on an ultrasound or a ct scan? Also important to know how big it is. What type of dr told you it was not a hernia, tumor, or cyst? Did they see it or are they also answering your question based on your description? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Very hard lump on L pubic BONE causes pain in my whole left side of my back,hip, and pelvis. CT shows scattered bone islands. Lump feels like bone.
Bone islands: are benign incidental findings, they don't cause a mass. If you had a bony or calcified mass the CT should have showed it easily. The mass you feel may be hard, but not bone. Additional imaging with mri may be useful if CT failed to provide an answer. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I've been having pain in my pelvis and now I have to egg size lumps in my cervix.What causes this and what could it mean?
I have a small marble size lump under the skin on my pelvic area near my leg. It only hurts when I touch it or push it. Should I be worried?
Hello I have a lump in my pelvic area possibly about the size of a golf ball at time is painful! is this something to be alarmed about?
Yes: Anything the size of a golf ball, that wasn't there in the past, and isn't suppose to grow there, should be worried about. The "pelvic area" doesn't describe exactly where the golf ball is, so a primary care doctor can look to see where it really is. Possibilities include: hernia, enlarged lymph node, cyst, etc... ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- I have a swollen gland on the right side of my neck what does this mean
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- I have a lump on the back of my neck what is that and it itches