Doctor insights on:
I Have A Lump In My Neck What Could This Be
See your PCP: There are many different causes. Some are concerning and need immediate attention, others will resolve on their own. Most of the time if it is not associated with an obvious cause (like infection), ultrasound is used to image the area and differentiate between solid and cystic etiology. The lump should be examined by a pcp and he or she will determine the work up necessary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Need more info: Please describe location, shape, size, color, and length of time to narrow the field. ...Read more
Lateral SCM presses: Side to side and front to back movements with weights will give you added muscle strength. Sit-ups, with your neck held up with also improve, besides doing exercises for the traps. However, overall conditioning and strengthening will add to these muscles as part of your preparation for sports or continuation in sports. Wear a helmet! ...Read more
5mm neck mass, had for atleast 1 mth now.Follow up in 3mths. What could be the cause? What is coarse if treatment?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
What is the probability that a 0.5 CM neck mass (hard but not rock hard) is cancer?it is on the right back side of the neck
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could a lump in my neck be?
- What could a lump on my neck be?
- I have a lump on my left wrist what could it be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a lump on the back of my neck what is that and it itches
- What could a lump in the neck be?
- I have a big lump on my neck
- I have a lump under my skin on my neck
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be