Doctor insights on:
I Have A Little Bit Of Tightness In My Shoulder Then Hear A Click And Some Pain
Tendonitis: It sounds very much as though you have an early shoulder tendonitis, possibly of the biceps tendon, maybe of the rotator cuff. Have you been doing biceps curls in the gym? If so you may have injured the biceps tendon. When irritated the tendon can come out of its track and feel tight, and it certainly hurts when you try to stretch it. You should have it seen by a physiatrist. ...Read more
I'm 25,M.Having severe pain in both my shoulders.Shoulder joints r very brittle n hear clicking sounds when i rotate arms n my arms alone very skinny.
I dislocated my shoulder and when I do rotation cuff exercise I hear clicking noises in my shoulder is this a bad sign?
Shoulder dislocation: Clicking or popping without production of pain is usually not a problem. Work with a physiotherapist to gain proper direction in types of strengthening exercises to be accomplished ...Read more
No: It is normal unless it causes pain. If that is the cause, see an orthopedist. ...Read more
I have a rotator cuff tear in my l shoulder and am suddenly hearing a clicking noise when i move it. Is it getting worse? Surgery is a month away!
Yes: From an anatomical view, almost everyone has two tmjs or temporomandibular joints, but not everyone has a TMJ problem or pathology. Some patients may hear a slight click in the TMJ when opening or closing and no other symptoms, while other patients may hear a click or pop and have significant pain and the inability to open or close the jaw. Your dentist can advise you if you have a TMJ disorder. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I hear clicking sounds in my ear/head when I move around even a little bit. I think it's related to my TMJD. I am afraid it will get worse?
3 days ago my right shoulder hurt today it turned from my shoulder to my elbow it hurts and now between my boobs my chest feels tight/a bit of pain.
My left arm feels very tight and a bit heavy and the tightness hurts. It's kind of like a numbing pain. goes from hand to shoulder. Has happen before.
The problem of 99.9%: From the information provided, there is very small risk of this being anything imminently serious such as, stroke, heart attack, paralyzing neurologic illness etc. The problem is if spoken for in a nonchalant manner 1000 times, there will be one illness that progresses perhaps worse than it should have. So this requires a complete evaluation by your provider to determine if non serious. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do they fix a slight superior displaced medial menisucs i have alot of pain and clicking in the knee?
- I have a cut in the tip of my penis foreskin and is swollen
- I have a severe pain in my palm of my hand could this be something serious
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I had a little bit of blue snot in my nose is this something to be worried about
- I have a lump and pain behind my right nipple can some one help me
- I have a pain in left buttock and top of left thigh
- I get a lot of pain in my head every morning and it comes like a pulse any help
- When i take a deep breath i have pain in my left shoulder and lung