Doctor insights on:
I Have A Large White Spot On My Uvula And It Feels Like My Tonsils Are Swollen What Do You Think This Is
I have a large white spot on my uvula and it feels like my tonsils are swollen. What do you think this is?
My tonsils are swollen and my uvula is connected to my right tonsil. it's been like this for a month now. I see white spots in the back. What is wrong?
Maybe nothing or ...: Large tonsils, in & of themselves, aren't necessarily abnormal. Nor are white spots on back of throat (might be food!). If you're feeling sick eg sore throat, fever, swollen glands, etc, that's something different (retropharyngeal abscess?). Bottom line, you need to go see your family doc for evaluation & testing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Viral or bacterial?: This could be a viral infection as it can present with redness, swelling, pain and white patches. Strep throat is another cause but it often has a higher fever and more clinical/body symptoms where the viral is usually more local symptoms. Viral is self limiting but strep can have long term side effects with non-treatment, best to have it checked out by local doc or walk-in clinic. ...Read more
My tonsils and uvula are both swollen the tonsils more than the uvula, both have white spots and I have difficulty swallowing. could this be mono?
Sore throat: Pus in the back of the throat area could be due to Strep, mono or other infectious causes. Good to get a culture of that in a docs office or urgent care center where you can get placed on the right treatment. Sometimes a clue to the etiology is your contacts prior to the symptoms you have-- if you've been around someone with Strep, then it's Strep most likely. Kissing with a new partner-mayb mono ...Read more
I got a white spot on my left tonsil the other tonsil is big and my throat kinda hurts and my lympth node on the right side isnt swollen it is hard and i can move it up n dwn my right tonsil had been big and my lympth node been there for a month.
I this has been: going on for a month - medical assessment would be prudent. ...Read more
I have white spots on my uvula and on my tonsils, and it feels like there's a big lump stuck in my throat,and it kinda hurts to swallow What's wrong?
Large white spots on tonsils, large and painful lumps all over them. Tonsils are extremely swollen. Strep test came back negative.
I've a fever & pain, have swollen glands in my neck for the past week & have 2 large red spots w/ white centers where my tonsils were. Mono or strep?
Feeling something stuck on back of tongue. Feels like theres something on back of my uvula. Small lumps on side of tongue also. White spot near tonsil?
- I have small white bumps on my lips they feel like sand paper what is this
- I have a white spot under my tongue and it hurts is this a blister
- I have a little white circle spot on my arm what is it
- I have a rash on my elbow i think it is psoriasis what should i do
- I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid what is it
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- I have a small spot on my anus what is it
- I have a lump on the back of my neck what is that and it itches
- I have a bump on my neck it feels like a knot should i apply heat and massage