Doctor insights on:
I Have A Large Frame Will It Stop Growing
5f8 w/ small body frame, dad's 5f9 big frame, i grow up with dad only, never had growth spurt, never worked out, use to smoke hookah daily, stunt grwt?
Is a 16x15x15mm splenic anerusym considered big or small? X-ray says calcified MRA doesn't say calcified . How much will grow in 6 mos time frame?
I am 6'4" weigh 180lbs and have a large frame my wife says I look sick and frail I have dropped 20lbs post gall surgery any problems? Also eat healthy
Problems?: How do you feel? Do you feel like you're having any problems? Losing weight is common after a big operation, but 20 pounds is more than we usually see. However if you had an open cholecystectomy for severe infection or following pancreatitis, that might be reasonable. It almost always comes back. ...Read more
What would be an ideal weight for a 27 year old female with a large frame and 5' 9"? Thank you so much!
172 + or - 12lbs: Average of 160-182 lb.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can someone still loose weight after reaching a plateau or is this the maximum weight i can loose cinsidering my large body frame. I'm stuck @ 117 p?
Weight Loss Plateau: It's normal during weight loss programs to reach points where the loss slows or stops periodically. The key is to stick with your program & contiue to eat right and exercise. Your body may be converting fat to muscle (good - but no weight loss) or just adjusting to the loss but you will eventually begin to lose again. Some hit this plateau multiple times before getting to ideal weight. Keep it up! ...Read more
One way to put it: That is a very succinct way of stating it. Typically you will notice larger overall bone structure if not general size as well. Think of a small dog like a yorkshire terrier compared to a st. Bernard. Look at wrist size, shoulder and hip width, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a brown spot in my left eye will it go away or should i see the doctor
- I have a hematoma when will it heal
- If i have a kidney infection is there any chance it will clear up on its own
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i had polycythemia as a child is it likely that my son will also have it
- My doctor says i have a nevus in my eye will it become a cancer
- Because i have heart palpitations does it mean i will die from a heart attack
- Why will someone have anal bleading for a few days then it stops?
- I have a large penis at 18 is it still growing