Doctor insights on:
I Have A Knot On My Wrist Could This Be Something Serious
When i bend my wrist in any direction, i feel a pain as though I have a bruise, but i don't. Could this be something serious?
Possibly: A bruise anywhere that doesn't get better with time should raise suspicion for something more sinister than a simple bruise. Although it might be nothing more than something simple like de quervain's tenosynovitis, see a hand specialists for a complete evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It can be: Sometimes the prominence of the tendon over the wrist is normal and is not dangerous. Other times if the tendon is snapping over the bone especially after an injury on someone with arthritis this can lead to tendon problems. Evaluation by hand surgeon will help make a diagnosis and determine the treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I hurt my wrist, now its swollen, painful from my fingers to my elbow and cracks when I move it. Something serious?
I hurt my wrist, now its swollen, painful from my fingers to my elbow and cracks when i move it. Something serious?
Go to an ER : There are a couple of concerns based on your description. First, you could have injured one of the blood vessels in your wrist, leading to either bleeding under the skin, or an aneurysm. Second, you could have a 'shooters access' which is a collection of pus under the skin. Either way, you should get checked out sooner rather than later. No judgements! ...Read more
I have a knot on my wrist that use to come and go without any pain but now I have throbbing burning pain in 2 fingers. Are they related?
What is the difference between a spur and a cyst when related to abnormal bone knot/growth on thumb side of wrist? I have smooth knot on my wrist.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of swollen, painful, red lumps on the penis
- I have a lump on my left wrist what could it be
- I have a pimple on the lip me my vagina is this serious
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- I have back blister type sores on my thighs and bum what could this be
- I have red bumps on my legs that hurt and my ankle hurts what could this be
- I have a severe pain in my palm of my hand could this be something serious