Doctor insights on:
I Have A Knot In The Mide Of My Back What Could That Be
Stretch and Exercise: I would suggest stretching out and working in strengthening your cores muscles. Take some anti-inflammatories around the clock for the next few days. If you do not improve after a few days, i would consider evaluation by a spine/pain specialist for further testing and treatment options like epidural steroid injections. ...Read more
I've had a knot on right back side of my head "9" months i'd say the pain comes and goes very painful what could it be?
Needs to be seen: Visit your doctor for an evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Maybe a cyst.: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. ...Read more
What could be causing a very painful, tingly knot on the bottom of the right side of the back of my head?
Muscle spasm: Have you been stressed out recently? Muscle spasms in your neck and shoulder muscles can cause this. Do you have any neck injuries? If you have a history of herniated discs in your cervical spine this can also happen. Make sure you follow up with your doctor, in the mean time you can apply moist heat to the area and take an anti inflammatory. Good luck ...Read more
I have a hard knot at the base of my neck/top of my back with pain in that area of my back regularly. What could this be?
I have a knot on the back right side of my head. What could have caused this? It doesn't hurt, But I'm just concerned about what could have caused it
Get examined by doc: the lump could be a swollen gland secondary to a minor infection of the scalp. It could represent the result of a minor trauma that you may not even be aware of. It could be an insect bite, etc. It would be wise to have this examined by a physician to rule out or in the proper cause of this 'lump'. ...Read more
I have had migraines for many years now and recently found a knot on the back of my head..Could that be what is causing migraines?
Occipital neuralgia?: If the "knot" is a tender point right at the back of the base of the skull, you might have a condition known as occipital neuralgia. Patients with this condition will feel pain shooting up into the scalp when pressing on the occipital nerve, and can often get marked relief with an injection of numbing medication. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- I constantly feel like i have phlegm in my throat what could it be a symptom of
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be the cause of a black spot in my vision when i blink?
- I have a nagging pain under my left rib right in the middle what could this be
- I have knots on the back neck and two behind my ears what could be causing these
- I have a lump in my back what could it be
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be