Doctor insights on:
I Have A Huge Mole On My Face What Can I Do
Depends: Depending on the size, type, and location of the mole, different treatments may be available. In some cases, it can be surgically removed. If it is too large for traditional excision, local flaps or tissue expansion may be needed. In some other cases, laser may be used to treat it. You should probably discuss this with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very likely...: You'll probably want to minimize scarring if it's in a very obvious area. For that reason, it might be worth consulting a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Remember that insurance may not cover procedures done for cosmetic reasons, though. Any mole that is itching, changing colors, bleeding spontaneously, etc. May need to come off for diagnostic reasons. Check with your primary care provider. Lg. ...Read more
I have had a tiny smooth mole on my face for last 6 years and now the mole has slightly increased in height. Is this bad?
I have a mole on my face. There seems a transparent layer on it . It looks like some fat. It makes the mole looks dispered. What is it ?
Mole: Hard to tell by the description. Any change in a mole should be checked by a dermatologist ...Read more
I have an unusual looking mole on my face, it grows then the tip will eventually breaks off, it feels crusty like, but it doesn't hurt.What could it b?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a mole on my face
- What can i do in order to fly if i have a huge fear of flying?
- Why do i have a huge cold sore on my lip?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have this huge bump on my eyes what is it and will it go away by itself
- I am having a lot of pain in my face what can i do to relieve this pain
- I have a mole on my face and i want to remove itcan i remove it is it possible
- I have pimples on my face what should i do
- Talk to a dermatologist online