Doctor insights on:
I Have A Heart Decease Can I Go To The Gym
I had a just 3 second pain near ( like a glitch ) heart .
I started the gym and took pre workout and post .
Is it bec of that or I should see doctor?
Many options: First, work on proper breathing techniques. Limit breath holding. Lifting lighter weights with higher reps may allow for this. Limit lifting in the supine position (lying on your back), particularly if you've eaten within 2 hours of your workout. Make sure you are not eating or drinking anything before your workout that might be a cause of acid reflux- spicy foods, mint & high caffeine beverages. ...Read more
I did my first intense workout, and I got nauseous, shaken, and vision blurred so I stopped. Dis my hert rate go too high? Is my heart ok?
Is it true that taking a shower immediately after a workout can damage the heart? How long should I wait to shower post workout?
What is different btwn cardio workout and stressful situations where hr goes to 150? Both train the heart, but one is healthy and the other is not?
Exercise, stress: stress involves a wide variety of internal physiologic changes that alter the organism internally widely including adverse changes in immune function, inducing endothelial vascular dysfunction etc. Mediated via a variety of hormonal and neurotransmitter mechanisms. Physical exercise for purposes of cardiovascular conditioning does not trigger all of the same mechanisms and is thus preferred ...Read more
I have a problem keeping my heart rate under 150 when i'm trying to do an aerobic workout even when i'm going really slow. Target is 127. What to do?
Exercise: Minimum 30 minutes at least 5 days a week. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it advisable to go the gym when sick ie like if i have a flu?
- How soon after having a baby can you go to the gym?
- How can i get a beach body without going to a gym?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get fit by going to the gym twice a week?
- Can pregnant women go to the gym?
- Can i go to work if i have shingles?
- I have shingles can i go to work
- Talk to a cardiologist online