Doctor insights on:
I Have A Headache What Need To Do
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
R/O TENSION HA: The 4 basic headaches are Tension, Sinus,migraine and cluster. The muscles that originate at the base of the neck insert near the temple. Rest /ice and a darkened room may help. Also a NSAID like Aleve (naproxen) /daypro. Muscle relaxant ie KLONOPIN/ FLEXERIL . Meditation/Yoga/Biofeedback. GF DIET WHOLEAPPROACH.com You need a full exam an blood work to be through. If symptoms worsen seek medical evaluation ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Try some tylenol (acetaminophen): How bad is your headache? If it's mild to moderate, tylenol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen may help. If it is the worst headache you have had in your life, you should go to the emergency room. If it's bad but not the worst, make an appointment with your doctor to discuss treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Best Headache Meds: A 2014 study indicates that medication containing a combination of acetylsalicylic acid, (aspirin), acetaminophen(paracetamol), and caffeine is more effective than acetaminophen alone. http://thejournalofheadacheandpain.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/1129-2377-15-76 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It depends on type: This depends on what type of headache as there are many types of headaches. The most common thing that people use are over-the-counter pain relievers like ibuprofen and tylenol (acetaminophen). However, if it is a migraine headache it may require prescription meds. If related to muscle tension a massage can help. Acupuncture, acupressure,homeopathy, chiropractic treatment, stress reduction and sleep can help too. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of headache do i have?
- What do i need to have with me when traveling with a newborn?
- What testing do i need to have in order to get gleevec?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have hpv what medicines do i need to prevent wart outbreaks
- What do i need to do when i have microcytic red blood cells?
- I have a severe insomnia and headache what should i do thanks
- What do i need for a baby?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free