Doctor insights on:
I Have A Headache What Need To Do
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
Unrelated?: Headaches can have many causes too numerous to list here and are usually not related o food unless a food allergy or insensitivity is the cause. You should be evaluated by a physician to determine both the type of headache and the possible cause of it. Most headaches are treatable once you have the right cause. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Eat frequency: You may want to eat more frequently, less at a time. Morning headaches are rough tjough. ...Read more
I frequently have headache both side of heap, therefore i need to know what problem could be the solution.?
Understand headaches: You should contact your physician and request an evaluation and diagnosis of your headaches. Your doctor may refer you to a neurologist for the evaluation. ...Read more
Sir I have a regular headache due to my problems which scares me a lot I need some guidance please help me.?
Sir i'm a student & i need to study daily at least 8 -10 hours , its create more mental pressure which cause headache some time. Plz suggest exercise?
Light aerobic : I would recommend light aerobic exercise to relieve stress. This may be in the form of a simple walk, light jog or bike ride. If you have access to a pool swimming is also another excellent option. Yoga is something else you might like to try. There are many different class options in most neighborhoods. Just moving can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Toothache: Toothache usually means an infected tooth that requires treatment. Headache may be referred pain or may be from another source. There's nothing you can do yourself to treat the infection. You must see a dentist now. The longer you wait, the more the infection will spread. Put the computer down, pick up the phone and call your dentist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have had a headache for 5 days and no matter what i do or take it wont go away
- What to do if i have a sore near my uvula?
- Do i need to see a doctor if i have sprained finger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a hard time ejaculating what can i do to help this happen
- What do i need to know if i get into a car accident while pregnant?
- Do i need to wait after having a colonoscopy before i can donate plasma?
- My three year old seems to always have a runny nose what can i do
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free