Doctor insights on:
I Have A Hard Spot Like In My Crotch Area
Go see a doctor: It's hard to imagine your description. Please go see a doctor. ...Read more
See your doctor.: You should have your doctor check this. It may be a benign lymph node, but the only way to tell is to be examined. ...Read more
I have around 12 small separate spots spread around my pubic area, groin and stomach. They are a tad itchy and hard on the surface. Herpes? Warts?
Difficult to tell: without examining in person. I would schedule an appt. with your PCP for an evaluation to determine what these spots are on in your genital region. Good luck! ...Read more
Exam needed: The description is nonspecific and a physician will need to examine you in order to advise you about the nature of this lesion. ...Read more
Normal Variation: it is not abnormal for this to happen all over the body. ...Read more
Hello I have suddenly had spot coming up around my groin area. They are red and in large groups. I have had them for around a week please help ! ?
I noticed a painful spot on groin area it is massive and swelling up I had a pindonical abscess almost a year ago. What should I do ?
Massive swelling: Please seek prompt medical attention.Get a more detailed answer ›
See your doctor: See your doctor and let them check you. ...Read more
There is a rough, dry circular spot in my upper thigh (near crotch). What could it be and how can I get rid of it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lump in my groin area
- I feel like i have a cut in my throat
- Feel like i have a hairball in my throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I feel like i have a lump in my throat when i shallow
- I have a small knot in my right thigh that sometimes feels like its burning
- I have a black spot in my mouth what type dr do i see
- I have a hard lump in my mouth
- Feels like i have a hair in my throat