Doctor insights on:
I Have A Cold Should I Cancel Colonoscopy
I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy Friday. Over the weekend I get a cold and my Asthma has flared up. Should I reschedule. You have to cancel 48 hrs ?
Asthma flare: Having a cold is not an issue but having your Asthma flare up is a potential problem. You will be given some sedation and pain medication prior to your procedure and some of these might have an adverse effect if you are actively having an asthma flare. I would advise to reschedule and check with your Primary Doc to see if you need a short course of steroids in the meantime. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had fever that went away. Now chest cold and diarrhea. for 1 week straight. Colonoscopy last year was normal. Is this common with chest cold?
Have head, sinus, ears, teeth are hurting. Getting sick, have colonoscopy wednesday can I take anything like cold & sinus or what else?
Yes however..: It is safe to use a Maxalt for a serious migraine but be advised you may be more lightheaded than normal because of the suprep. If you need to take the maxalt, lay down and avoid standing suddenly. If you are worried about needing to race to the toilet on the suprep, and have taken a maxalt, wear a depends so you can move slowly and safely without worrying about an "accident"! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i wait to donate plasma after having a colonoscopy?
- I have had a cough for 6 weeks after having a cold should i be concerned
- Should i take methotrexate when i have a cold
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i exercise when i have a cold sore
- I have a head cold and nasty cough should i do my aerobic exercising
- I have a low back pain and feel extraordinary cold should i be worried
- Should i get the flu vaccine if i have a cold
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free