Doctor insights on:
I Have A Cold My Whole Life Now What Can I Do To Finallystop It
No you do not: There is likely to be an explanation for your symptoms, and a lifetime cold is not one of them. ...Read more
I have a cold and stopped taking my Vyvanse over the weekend. After the weekend, the Vyvanse now helps less! is this from a cold or tolerance?
Likely tolerance: If you are taking other meds they may get in the way. Not likely just from a cold except during that cold. ...Read more
I have a cold since 2 weeks now and no amelioration even with cold medecine, should I get worried? Lost my sense of taste since 2weeks too
Zinc deficiency: A pediatrican at cleveland clinic reported that administration of supplementary zinc was helpful in treating colds in children. It is also well known that loss of taste is related to zinc deficiency. It should be taken with a well rounded multivitamin. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am having problems smelling things. I rarely smell things except when i exercise. I used to have a cold almost every time, but that has stopped now?
Acquired anosmia: This has many possible causes, including zinc deficiency (which may be fairly common) and medications. A visit to an ENT physician might be in order. ...Read more
Yes it is normal: Yes it is normal to feel tired and out of it when you have a cold. ...Read more
I have a cold right now, and someone at work with a cold sneezed by me, can I get sick while I'm sick?
You could but . . .: Chances are, the two of you in the same workplace have the same virus which means that it is much more likely that he caught his cold from you since he's still in the sneezing phase. Colds are passed around mostly by touch - you rub your nose, then touch a door handle or money that someone else then touches. They rub their nose and its in. It's rare to have two different virus infections at once. ...Read more
Dx'ed last year B12 deficient, level 169, receiving monthly shots now. Could this cause me to have a cold longer than usual, it's been over 2wks?
Add some aquaphor: It will protect the skin around your nose from the frequent blowing. Just reapply after you blow your nose if you can remember, your nose will thank you ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I use a nebulizer with my albuteral and now i have a cough what can i do for it
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- My three year old seems to always have a runny nose what can i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I am having a lot of pain in my face what can i do to relieve this pain
- I have tooth sensitivity to hot and cold foods what could a dentist do for it
- I have itchy foot and can not find a cream to sooth it what do you recommend
- What can i do to help my baby sleep when he has a cold?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online