Doctor insights on:
I Have A Clitoral Piercing And Pregnant Should I Remove It
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Pregnancy: Although unlikely , it's not completely impossible. This falls under the category of unprotected intercourse. ...Read more
Is it possible to get pregnant if my boyfriend touched my clitoris with pre cum? Nothing internal happened
Doubtful: Should be safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
My boyfriend got a little bit of ejaculate on my clitoris. It did not drip anywhere, could I still get pregnant?
Yes, but . . .: You "probably" won't get pregnant from ejaculate on clitoris but assuming that you had unprotected sex and he "pulled out", you can still get pregnant from precum. More importantly, you can catch sexually transmitted infection/disease unless he wears condom each & every time. So go see your family doc or Planned Parenthood to discuss contraceptive options. And make him wear a condom! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to get pregnant if my boyfriend touched my clitoris with dry pre cum? It was not penetration and not semen. Im virgin
I may be pregnant im still a vrigin my bf was fingering my clitoris and may have gotton his semen on my clit I do not know for sure it it was dry ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a itchy clitoral area and is
- I have a nape piercing and there is a keloid on it should i tattoo over it
- I have extra teeth at my top gums should i remove them
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i remove amalgam fillings
- Will i be able to breastfeed if i have nipple piercings
- I have a bump on my nose piercing
- What symptoms should i have at 8 weeks pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free