Doctor insights on:
I Have A Clicking In My Ear When Chewing
Jaw clicking?: Clicking of one's jaw upon opening and closing is very commonly a sign of TMJ (jaw joint) disorder. It is common in those that grind there teeth at night. It can lead to pain in that area that is can be confused with ear problems. A dental visit will be worthwhile for these patients. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have fluid in my ear. I took a full course of antibiotics amoxycillin. What else should i do? It gives me imbalance dizziness and clicking in ear
I have a clicking in my ear whenever i take a step so its in time with my foot touchung the floor. No pqin just noise?
How do I stop the clicking in my ear every time i take a breath? I have recently gotten over a very bad sinus infection. Ever since the onset of the infection I have had a clicking in my ear.
I popped my ear and heard a click.. then there was an extrem pain and now I can hardly hear and the pain is still there what's up?
I noticed when i slept on my right side with my ear down to pillow-my right ear would pop/click all night. What could be going on?
Jaw joint clicking: Having popping/clicking TMJ noises not necessarily a problem. Many people experience these noises. Without pain or limitation of function the noise itself is not an issue. If you have locking or limited movement, "ear" pain, headaches, morning jaw stiffness/soreness, difficulty chewing, bruxism, previous jaw injuries or other jaw conditions, the problem is more serious. Then see a TMJ specialist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a sharp pain in my back when a take a deep breath
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a bump in my ear and it hurts
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- Why do i have a pimple in my ear?
- I have a tickling feeling in my ear should i get it checked out by my physician
- I have a clicking noise in my ear