Doctor insights on:
I Have A Bump On The Side Of My Head
I have a bump on the left side of my head above my temple that comes and goes. Within the last 4 months it has came back around 4xs, no pain, hard, sm?
I have a bump/cyst on the side of my head. Now, i lost a patch of hair in that area. What could it be? The bump does not hurt. It has dropped in size.
Sebaceous Cyst: Bump just under the skin may be sebacious cyst and can sometimes be associated with hair loss. Sebaceous cyst is typically firm, round and not painful. Definitive treatment of cyst is surgical removal. If related only to the cyst, hair should regrow after cyst is removed. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a bump on my left side of my head and it hurts to touch and it is getting bigger what is this?? I am 3 months pregnant n I am on bloodthinner
I have a bump on the lower left side of my head thats hurts and is causing me to have a headache. What could that be?
Lymph node: The most likely answer is a swollen lymph node. Acne at the hair line or an upper respiratory infection can cause the lymph nodes at the base of the skull and neck to capture infection and swell. The surrounding neck muscles that insert into the skull spasm due to the swollen lymph node and cause tension headaches. If the symptoms persist then see your medical doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a bump on the back right side of my head with slight pain down my neck. It feels sore to the touch. Any suggestions?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when i have a headache on the left side of my head?
- I have a lump on the side of my head
- I have a bump on the top of my head
- I have a bump on the side of my lip
- I have a bump on the side of my neck
- I have a bump on the side of my mouth
- I have a bump on the side of my nose
- I have a bump on the back of my head
- I have a bump on the side of my tongue