Doctor insights on:
I Have A Bump In My Vagina
I have a bump in my vagina and I hurts when its touched what can I do to get rid off it without going to the doctors . ?
I had a baby nobody knew I dropped it off at a hospital without anyone knowing I was 16 I have a bump in my vagina it won't pop and I'm scared?
Get help: Debra, I am so sorry to hear of your dilemma. I am sure this was not an easy decision for you, and that you are very confused and frightened but it is extremely important that you be examined by a doctor to make sure you do not require treatment. At 18, you are a legal adult, and may seek medical care without parental permission. if finances are a problem, go to the local free Health Clinic. ...Read more
What to do if I have a bump in my vagina if I play with it while I'm on my period will I start to bleed?
See your doc: It's hard to say what to do with it if you don't know exactly what it is. You should probably have it examined by your doctor to diagnose it, first of all, and secondly, there is no way to know if it bleeds on its own when touched unless it's being touched and visualized at the same time. I doubt that it would exclusively bleed when touching it just during your period. Have it looked at. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a bump on my vagina
- I have bumps in my vagina
- I have red bumps on my vagina
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have bumps inside my vagina
- Why do i have a bump on my vagina?
- I have a bump inside my vagina
- I have a red bump on my vagina
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free