Doctor insights on:
I Have A Blood Clot In My Left Leg Would Aspirin Help
Ask your doctor: It would be best to ask you doctor since they will know what medication you are currently on. ...Read more
Have pain up and down left leg and left foot. I've been keeping it elevated all day. I hope its not a blood clot. I also took three Bayer aspirins.?
Take aspirin if i think I have a blood clot in leg dvt? Pain on inner leg just above knee, and hurts when palped. Is it safe to wait till tom for dr.
Ultrasound: Aspirin won't hurt, but it won't dissolve a thrombus (clot) if that is what you have. You should see a doctor asap and get an ultrasound. If you do have a clot and it breaks free, it could travel to you lungs and cause serious problems (pulmonary embolus). It may not be a clot after all, but i wouldn't want to take any chances. ...Read more
Would aspirin help or worsen deep vein thrombosis? Worried about possible blood clot from pain in leg and going to dr tomorrow.
Anticoagulation: You must see your doctor, who may refer you to a vascular specialist, and be anti-cpagulated right away. Often the clot(s) will dissolve if no new ones are allowed to form if the body is permitted to heal itself. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could i have a blood clot in my leg
- I think i have a blood clot in my leg
- Do i have a blood clot in my leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i have a blood clot in my lower leg?
- How do i know if i have a blood clot in my leg?
- I have inflammation in my left leg and but cheek help
- Does aspirin help with blood clots?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free