Doctor insights on:
I Have A Blood Clot In My Left Leg Would Aspirin Help
Ask your doctor: It would be best to ask you doctor since they will know what medication you are currently on. ...Read more
Have pain up and down left leg and left foot. I've been keeping it elevated all day. I hope its not a blood clot. I also took three Bayer aspirins.?
Take aspirin if i think I have a blood clot in leg dvt? Pain on inner leg just above knee, and hurts when palped. Is it safe to wait till tom for dr.
Ultrasound: Aspirin won't hurt, but it won't dissolve a thrombus (clot) if that is what you have. You should see a doctor asap and get an ultrasound. If you do have a clot and it breaks free, it could travel to you lungs and cause serious problems (pulmonary embolus). It may not be a clot after all, but i wouldn't want to take any chances. ...Read more
Would aspirin help or worsen deep vein thrombosis? Worried about possible blood clot from pain in leg and going to dr tomorrow.
Had blood clot in calf, aspirin "healed it". Do they normally come back or am i more likely to get again/symptoms show up? L calf throbbing for days.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dental care for babies
- Bruise like spots
- Can home pregnancy tests give false negatives?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ventricular tachycardia and fibrillation
- Fertility awareness method
- Myofascial pain treatment
- What does the heart have to do with the muscular system?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free