Doctor insights on:
I Have A Bad Cough And My Chest Hurts
My chest hurts, I have a bad cough, back pain, it hurts to cough, eating makes me sick, and I have mucus. What do I have wrong? Its been there days.
I have a bad cough from sinus infection that has gotten worse and now my chest hurts extremely bad when I cough, taking augmentin?
Antitussives: The best relief from cough is prescription medication. Usually this comes in two main forms 1) non-narcotic 2) narcotic. Most of the non narcotic forms use antihistamines or affect the cough receptors themselves (ie benzonoate). Narcotic cough medications usually contain either Codeine or a synthetic Codeine (like hydrocodone). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
She had been in burnt houses doing clean up, now she has a bad cough, sore throat, chest pain, &shortness of breath. What will help?
Don't treat at home: She needs to see her doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a cough and my chest hurts
- My chest hurts when i cough and im having lots of flem come up what's the problem
- My throat hurts and i have a cough
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a cough that hurts my chest
- I have a cough and my back hurts
- Why does my lower back hurt extremely bad before i have to make a bowel movement?
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free