Doctor insights on:
I Had My Gallbladder Removed Is It Normal To Feel A Lot Of Stomach Pain
I had my gallbladder removed after i had a baby due to gallstones. it has been almost a year and i have constant diarrea and stomach pain is it normal?
I had my gallbladder removed because of upper stomach pain I still got it along with nausea chest pain and trouble pooping regurgitating it's been 1yr?
Stomach pain and swelling, can't lay on that side feels full and can't eat without feeling nauseated. Nasty taste in mouth. Gallbladder removed in Feb?
Nonspecific: These symptoms are nondiagnostic but could be due to gastritis(inflammation of the stomach lining). Try a bland,low fat diet and drink flat ginger ale. Avoid caffeine,alcohol,nicotine and try prilosec for a few days. See your MD if symptoms persist or worsen or if vomiting, or significant bowel changes or abdominal tenderness occur. ...Read more
How long ago ?: If it is recent may be due to healing process other wise you need to be investigated to find the cause . Forst see your surgeon. ...Read more
Upper stomach pain on right side around to naval with nausea for 4 days ,even worse when I eat. Pain is constant. I had gallbladder removed in 2012?
R/O GERD/GASTRITIS: You need an exam and Labs including Hpylori Ab Ig G and M. Stool for hpylori x 3. I usually start with Zantac 300mg.or Protonix 40MG symptoms have been longer than 8-10 weeks an endoscopy is warranted. Also an Abdominal US. You can sometimes get retained stone in GB stump. stick to a GF diet WholeApproach.com /GUTBLISS.com ...Read more
Upper central back pain and stomach pain. Had gallbladder removed, didn't help. Organs all check out great via blood/imaging tests. Pain after alcohol?
Went to ER for burning between breast bone, stomach pain w full feeling. EKG and cardiac enzymes norm. Gallbladder removed. GB attack or cardiac?
Are dysentery and stomach pain common after gallbladder removal?Is there is any medication that can help?
I've had my gallbladder removed and before that i had an ercp and ended up getting pancreatitis, i'm still having stomach pains, is this normal ?
Can be: I would expect you to have occasional discomfort for several weeks after all of this. If no resultion follow up with your surgeon and gastroenterologist ! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to feel pain down my arms and legs after i sneeze?
- I have a lot of joint pain in my hand is this due to arthritis
- I had a little bit of blue snot in my nose is this something to be worried about
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after a vasectomy is it normal to feel pain?
- I have a lot of spit in my mouth is my spit causing me to have bad breath
- I get a lot of pain in my head every morning and it comes like a pulse any help
- Is it normal to have a lot of gas after a tummy tuck?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free