Doctor insights on:
I Had A Type Of Growth Removed From My Upper Outer Thigh I Have 4 Stitches Which Are Bleeding Is This Normal
I had a type of growth removed from my upper outer thigh. I have 4 stitches which are bleeding is this normal?
Got 2 cuts maybe longer than an inch across my thigh.Bleeding stoped after 5/7 mins, they are opened a bit but can be pinched back. Do i need stitches?
Mobile or not: Depends where the cuts are and hoe deep. If in a spot on thigh that is not affected much by bending your hip or knee may be able to use butterfly type bandage to bring skin together. The deeper the cuts and the more mobile the skin related to leg movement the better off you may be with stitches to insure the best healing. Tetanus up to date? ...Read more
I got my widom teeth removed 7 days ago, stitches are slowly loosening. Is it normal for slight bleeding? It's been 2 hours of light bleeding.
I had a cyst removed friday, six stitches, on chest. Site is bleeding in 2 spots. Changed bandages 6 times. Is this normal?
Breast or chest?: Most acute post op bleeding should have resolved by now. Is it bright red blood or dark purple blood? If bright red blood and not stopping and saturating dressings you should hold firm pressure and call your surgeon. If dark, it may be old, postop blood that is draining. This should stop once it is all out. Either way if it has not stopped by tomorrow, see your surgeon or go to ed/urgent care. ...Read more
Stitches were removed yest on lower back from a mole removal. Steri strips are now holding incision area.. A bit of bleeding occuring. Is this normal?
Had an inclusion cyst surgically removed. It has now been 5 days since surgery and still has a tiny bit of bleeding where stitches are in place.
I got stitches on top of my foot last tuesday. It is bleeding alittle. Is it normal that it bleeds alittle?
I had a baby 11 weeks ago. normal birth no tears or stitches. bleeding stopped at 5 weeks.. i had sex week 8 and since had bloody/ pink stringy discharge?
Reactive: Hi Debra348 Congratulations on your normal birth with no trauma. No pain? No STD exposures? Most likely the stimulation had an effect on the hormonal balance that causes contractions of the uterus, and the minor change in secretions is the result. If so, it should clear up with time. If it continues, consult a gynecological practitioner. ...Read more
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- I have a lazy eye my eyes keep going out of focus is this normal
- I had my gallbladder removed is it normal to feel a lot of stomach pain
- I have a lump near my pelvic area what is the cause of this
- I have a funny smelling goo coming from my belly button what is this
- I had a little bit of blue snot in my nose is this something to be worried about
- I can see a black shadow in my peripheral from time to time is this normal
- I have a feeling that my bowel is not completely empty is this normal
- I have to make a conscious effort to swallow my spit is this normal
- I have a habit of rubbing my eyes is this bad for my vision