Doctor insights on:
I Had A Type Of Growth Removed From My Upper Outer Thigh I Have 4 Stitches Which Are Bleeding Is This Normal
I had a type of growth removed from my upper outer thigh. I have 4 stitches which are bleeding is this normal?
Got 2 cuts maybe longer than an inch across my thigh.Bleeding stoped after 5/7 mins, they are opened a bit but can be pinched back. Do i need stitches?
Mobile or not: Depends where the cuts are and hoe deep. If in a spot on thigh that is not affected much by bending your hip or knee may be able to use butterfly type bandage to bring skin together. The deeper the cuts and the more mobile the skin related to leg movement the better off you may be with stitches to insure the best healing. Tetanus up to date? ...Read more
I had 2 moles removed on my legs yesterday. They are really bruised. Is this normal? I have stitches that have to be removed. They keep bleeding too
I had a cyst removed friday, six stitches, on chest. Site is bleeding in 2 spots. Changed bandages 6 times. Is this normal?
Breast or chest?: Most acute post op bleeding should have resolved by now. Is it bright red blood or dark purple blood? If bright red blood and not stopping and saturating dressings you should hold firm pressure and call your surgeon. If dark, it may be old, postop blood that is draining. This should stop once it is all out. Either way if it has not stopped by tomorrow, see your surgeon or go to ed/urgent care. ...Read more
I got my widom teeth removed 7 days ago, stitches are slowly loosening. Is it normal for slight bleeding? It's been 2 hours of light bleeding.
Stitches were removed yest on lower back from a mole removal. Steri strips are now holding incision area.. A bit of bleeding occuring. Is this normal?
Had stitches removed today from gall bladder surgery and steri strips put in place. However i am noticing on section i am still bleeding some, normal?
Probably seroma: Unless it opens more keep it leans and cover with bandage Call surgeon if concerned ...Read more
I had a boil between my inner thigh and vagina, it burst/drained last night, but won't stop bleeding. Do I go see a doctor about it, or is it normal?
Removed cyst from inner calves and wound re-opened after stitches removal. Will it keep bleeding?
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- I have a lazy eye my eyes keep going out of focus is this normal
- I had my gallbladder removed is it normal to feel a lot of stomach pain
- I have a lump near my pelvic area what is the cause of this
- I have a funny smelling goo coming from my belly button what is this
- I had a little bit of blue snot in my nose is this something to be worried about
- I can see a black shadow in my peripheral from time to time is this normal
- I have a feeling that my bowel is not completely empty is this normal
- I have to make a conscious effort to swallow my spit is this normal
- I have a habit of rubbing my eyes is this bad for my vision