Doctor insights on:
I Had A Temporarily Loss Of Central Vision Should I Go To The Doctor
Detail vs warning: Central vision, from your fovea and macula, allows for reading, face recognition and any fine detail needs. Peripheral vision is far less detailed, but is a rapid response detection system to notice objects moving in from the sides. Central is mostly cone vision and peripheral is mostly rod vision. ...Read more
Can you tell me if I have had damage to my central vision for months. A colored ripply thing i can't see passed. The doctors am blind?
I have loss of central vision in my left eye but MRI is showing nothing. What should be my next step?
I have loss of central vision in my left eye. A complete visual work up and MRI show nothing unusual. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i go to the doctor for a cold
- Should i go to the doctor for bronchitis
- Sudden temporary vision loss
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Temporary loss of vision and hearing
- Temporary loss of vision and dizziness
- Causes of central vision loss
- Should i see a doctor if i have double vision
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free