Doctor insights on:
I Had A Nose Job Why Cant I Go Back To Doing Judo Right Away
Nasal healing: It typically takes 4-6 weeks for the nasal bone and cartilage to heal after nose surgery. Even minor trauma during that time could easily displace the nasal bones or cartilages. This could lead to a crooked nose or impaired nasal breathing or bleeding. You should avoid all contact ports during that time although non-contact exercise can be resumed in 7-10 days after surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can my lower back weakness, shallow breathing, and behavioral/psychological problems be related to a nose job I recently got?
Does blood flow down the back of someones throat during rhinoplasty surgery? I don't understand how a nose job is logistically possible. Does blood flow down the back of a patients throat during rhinoplasty surgery?
I had a nose job 2 weeks ago and i accidentally pulled a stitch out of my nose is that going to effect the healing process?
I blew my nose really hard and a white, hard substance came out. What is this? Recently had a nose job.
Possible cartilage: It would be impossible to tell what it could be with out knowing what happened during the rhinoplasty. If cartilage grafts were used or septal cartilage manipulations were performed then it is possible that a fragment of cartilage came out. Have your surgeon look at you and if possible keep the substance that came out so it can be inspected. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I had a nose job 2 weeks ago and it looks deformed and fake and i naturally had a small nose. How do I fix it now?
I had a nose job (goretex implant) around six months ago.Now i want to take HGH to increase my height. Will the HGH or height increase affect my face?
My 11 year old son had a nose job for a cleft palate 2 weeks ago. Above the rib graph is a lump about the size of a small egg. Is this something to be worried about?
Possibly: Sounds like more than normal swelling. This kind of swelling could be from a collection of blood under the skin called a hematoma. Small ones will go away on their own but larger ones may need to be drained to reduce the risk of infection or delayed healing. He should be checked by the surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could i go back to work right after a root canal
- They sent me to a rehab center for pt for pelvic fracture why cant i go home
- Why does my lower back hurt extremely bad before i have to make a bowel movement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have had a headache for 5 days and no matter what i do or take it wont go away
- I had a little bit of blue snot in my nose is this something to be worried about
- Why do i have a pain in my back that moves to my front chest plate?
- How long before i can go back to work after surgery for a broken leg?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free