Doctor insights on:
I Got Sucker Punched How Long Will The Swelling Last
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
I was punched in the face 5 days ago & the swelling is going down but I am numb the entire one side of my nose and upper lip. How long will this last?
I got punched in the face over and over again. Is there any other way other than Ice to reduce soreness or swelling? And how long will it take to heal
Punched in the mouth and upper lip is split and swollen, got 3 stitches. How long should it take for swelling to go down (days, weeks?) Any tips?
I was punched in the head the night before last. The swelling went down but still sore and tender. Mild headaches. Should i be seen to be safe?
Yes ....: You should see someone if the headache is getting worse since one need to rule out a subdural hematoma. If you are getting better and the headaches are gone within a week, then just let it be. When in doubt, you should consult your doctor since it is better to err on the side of safety. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ice: Put ice on it. However you must make sure that you do not have any broken bones. If persistent see your md. ...Read more
My 7 year old son has very bad swelling and redness under both his eyes. It looks like he got punched in the eyes, but it is red not bruised.Hel111p?
I repeatedly punched a wall just over a week ago, but the swelling hasn't gone down much and it is getting more painful than it even did to begin with?
Okay, so i punched a hole in my wall 6 days ago. it was 2 1/5 to 3 inches of sheetrock. it started swelling words each day. could it be broken?
Yes: You could absolutely have a fracture, though the swelling can definitely occur without fracture as well. The only way to find out is to have x-rays of your hand. If you are having any difficulty moving your hand, wrist or fingers, or if you have any numbness/tingling etc., you should get an x-ray done. And, stop punching walls. You lose that fight every time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- How long will your cycle last after the depo-provera shot wear off?
- How long will i live when the cancer has spread to the bone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I got my ears piercings and so how long before i can take the replace the studs
- How long will the after effects of a grand mal seizure last if low drug level?
- After a splenectomy how long will i need to stay in the hospital
- If i was hit in the eye how long will it take for the blood to clear up
- How long do swelling and numbness last after being sucker punched in the face?