Doctor insights on:
I Got Some Nail Polish On My Tongue Is It Nontoxic To Swallow
Yes: A small bit of nail polish is not going to cause any toxicity. I wouldn't advise drinking a bottle of it, however. ...Read more
Swallowing dried: nail polish is not good. If you do a tiny bit by accident no worries. If you have a habit of doing that you can poison yourself. That habit may be some OCD that you need treatment for. Start w/a visit to your doctor. Peace and good health. ...Read more
Probably not: Not likely. But how did you get in this situation in the first place? Small amounts of polish are not likely to be toxic if only a one -time deal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I swallowed my acrylic nail
- I got a bump on my tongue
- Why have i got spots on my tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The back of my tongue hurts when i swallow
- My tongue got burned
- Is it safe to use nail polish around my newborn?
- Can i use nail polish while pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online