Doctor insights on:
I Got Scratched On Balls Climbing Fence Should I Be Worried About Tetanus
My flip flop scratched me on my leg.It broke the skin a tad,didn't bleed but hurts.I wear these outside, should I be worried about tetanus?I'm scared
I scratched myself at work today with the end of the tape cutter not deep at all I'm worried about the whole tetanus thing?
Low risk: A superficial scratch has a low risk for causing tetanus, since the bacteria that causes it is anaerobic, meaning that it does not like oxygen, so deep wounds are more dangerous. On the other hand, everybody should get tetanus booster vaccines every 10 years, to prevent that disease. Also, nothing like soap and water to clean superficial wounds and decrease the risk for any infection. ...Read more
Hi sir, actualy day before yesterday I got scratch by a small little cat. Yesterday i take tetanus ....But stil I am worried can you please?
How easy is it to catch tetanus. Sometimes at work I've poked myself quid staples of like today scratched myself on a metal basket I'm worried
Can i get tetanus from deep puncture of indoor cat scratch. Got tetanus shot right after the scratch but still worried. Wound did bleed a lot.
I was scratched by a nail sticking out of a fence on the side of my head. It looked like a clean nail but im still worried about tetanus.
Deep puncture from cat scratch 2 weeks ago. Took augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) for 10 days and got tetanus shot but still swollen. No redness or pus. Should i be worried?
Yes: You might have cat sratch disease and need a different treatment for the infecting agent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i be worried about pinworms
- Should i be worried about a low hemoglobin level
- Should i be worried about calcification on my testicle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tick bite when should i be worried about this
- I got bit by a spider and it hurts and is red and hard should i be worried
- My mom has arthritis should i be worried about getting it too
- My brother has atrial flutter should i be worried about this
- Talk to a pediatrician online