Doctor insights on:
I Got My Ears Piercings And So How Long Before I Can Take The Replace The Studs
2 weeks: You need to wait the tissue to heal well and the tissue around the studs are all dried and scar formed well. 2 weeks time is reasonable time to heal well. ...Read more
5to7 days: It takes 5to 7 days to heal if there is no infection. ...Read more
See below: 4-6 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
See below: Should be about a week. Any other opinions? ...Read more
Got my 6yr old's ears pierced today. One hole is uneven. If we take it out tomorrow, how long does it need to heal before piercing it again?
How long does it take for a ear piercing to close my daughter had her ear pierced since she was 3 maybe 4 months she is now 1 years old?
Depends: If it is sore from a recent piercing but is not getting worse you may be able to just watch it. However, it is more likely infected and should be removed. I would recommend you see your doctor as ear-related infections can be due to pseudomonas bacteria. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long before i can brush my teeth after extraction?
- How long before my period can i get pregnant?
- How long after piercing can you take it out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after my period can i take a pregnancy test?
- How long after drinking can i take my temperature?
- Can i take fenugreek before my period?
- I got water in my ear how do i get it out
- Talk to a dermatologist online