Doctor insights on:
I Got My Ears Piercings And So How Long Before I Can Take The Replace The Studs
2 weeks: You need to wait the tissue to heal well and the tissue around the studs are all dried and scar formed well. 2 weeks time is reasonable time to heal well. ...Read more
Got my 6yr old's ears pierced today. One hole is uneven. If we take it out tomorrow, how long does it need to heal before piercing it again?
See below: 4-6 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
5to7 days: It takes 5to 7 days to heal if there is no infection. ...Read more
See below: Should be about a week. Any other opinions? ...Read more
How long does it take for a ear piercing to close my daughter had her ear pierced since she was 3 maybe 4 months she is now 1 years old?
I got a cartilidge ear piercing in the very beginnig of august. When i take the earing out now it will start to close up in a few hours. Why is this?
Depends: If it is sore from a recent piercing but is not getting worse you may be able to just watch it. However, it is more likely infected and should be removed. I would recommend you see your doctor as ear-related infections can be due to pseudomonas bacteria. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My mind is always so slow in the morning how can i make myself alert and awake
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- Can i take my birth control pill the day before surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My husband has gential warts can i get them and how long does it take
- How can i get rid of the pain and stiffness in my neck?
- How long can i leave raw turkey cutlets in the refrigerator before cooking?
- How can i toughen the skin underneath my feet so i can walk on the beach?
- Talk to a dermatologist online