Doctor insights on:
I Got A Cut On My Knee What Do I Do To Wash It Out
I fell while runing and i got a cut on my knee. I have tried keeping it clean and using antiseptics on it. How will i know if its infected or healing?
I have a chainsaw cut on my knee. The ED said I was fine, stitched me up and sent me home. What do I need to watch out for?
INFECTION: Acutely superficial infection would be the primary concern. If the cut reached the knee joint then the risk of deep infection within the knee joint would be the primary concern. Secondarily, laceration of tendons such as the quad or patellar tendon and ligaments depending on location of the injury could also be concerning. Please see an orthopedist for proper evaluation and diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hello I have recently had a cut on my knee and had a plaster and bandage on it for 4 days. Once I took it off I saw red bumps that are itchy all over.
Why is it when you get a cut on your tongue it heals a lot faster than a cut on your knee or something?
I had a nasty fall about 5 months ago. I landed on my knee. All the cuts healed although the 2 bruses still look fresh. What would cause this?
Not sure: what you means by "looking fresh"....take a picture and attach ....where are these "fresh" bruises located?? Ask question again with more information! Dr Z ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I got a apple in my anus how do i get it out
- I got water in my ear how do i get it out
- I cut my foot on a nail what to do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I got saw dust in my eye and it scrached it what do i do
- After i got my wisdom teeth out
- I think i got frostbite is my toe going to get cut off
- My knee pops in and out alot and getting worse what should i do
- I got a cut on my ankle what do i do