Doctor insights on:
I Get Testicular Pains After Running What To Do
See a doc: 7)kidney stone: the pain from kidney stones may sometimes radiate into the testicular area. 8) infections or bleeding in the abdomen.......In your case a nerve entrapment, strain of the abdomen while running and possibly a hernia appear to be the more likely... Get a proper evaluation from a urologist or a general surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm 23 y old&have left testicular pain ,
started a year ago, used to come with running but now sometimes @ rest .
Tenderness &radiate to the back?
I get sharp pains in my ankles when i rotate my feet after running. Is this caused by over-pronation?
Find the cause: Many different things can cause stomach "bloat" true bloating due to a large amount of gas can best be avoided by avoiding the foods, activities that cause the gas accumulation. Many other things feel like bloating but may be due to inflammation or adhesions or gallstone problems etc. See your primary to figure out the cause of your symptoms http://digestive.Niddk.Nih.Gov/ddiseases/pubs/gas/. ...Read more
Heart rate 150 in 5 minutes running like mad no pains. Hr 130 after 20mins get chest pain. 22 had it 5 yr. Echos, stress ecgs, ecg, 24h ecg. Strange?
Every moring i hav pains in my stomach and running to the toilet all the time.why is this.it happens from i get up for work at half 6 to about 9am ?
Hard to say: Certainly depends on where exactly you are experiencing the pain. However, common things being common, many people suffer from knee cap related pain (patellofemoral syndrome, chondromalacia patella), often experienced as sharp pain under or deep to the kneecap. Rec: daily hamstring stretching, strengthening of the quadriceps (partial body weight squats, leg presses etc). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Whenever i exercise (ex. Running, jogging, walking) i get sharp pains in my pelvic region. What could be causing this and should I see a doctor?
I've been running to the bathroom every hour today with stomach pains but when I get to the bathroom I can't go. What's happening?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to get rid of pain and swelling after getting a lip piercing?
- I am getting pains on my sides when i breathe what can i do to stop this
- Why do i run to the toilet after food also i get pains behind my eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to get pregnant sooner after leaving the depoprovera?
- After having sex what can i do to keep sperm to swim inside
- What can i do to get rid of bed bug bites on my skin?
- What can i do to get rid of stinky smell from my hand cast?
- Talk to a urologist online for free