Doctor insights on:
I Get Fever Blister When I Get My Period
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Why do I get itchy red patches on my skin and a fever blister in my top lip every time im on my period 5th month its happend already :'( ?
Cold sores: Cold sores recur.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi i've been having hardtimes when i get my period, i vomit, I have intense pain, intercourse is painful, i get a fever and chills, should I worried?
I am 16.Every time I have my period i get fever.My periods stays regular for 2 months or so then becomes irregular .What is wrong with me?
Can you get a fever on your period and during PMS my temp has been 99 and 99.5 99.4 99.3 99.2 99.1 I'm on PMS now and have that at times. ?
Fever: Changes in body temperature can occur during menstrual periods, but not likely. If the fever persists see a doctor and be evaluated for a cause of the fever other than menses. Would need to know, however, what the degree of temperature elevation was, and what other symptoms may be associated with it. ...Read more
Since my first period, each time my period starts i get fever or cold or some other illness...Why is that?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When will i get my period
- Why do i get fever blisters on my lip?
- Causes of fever blisters on the lips
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When will i get my period for the first time
- Can i get pregnant when on my period?
- When will i get my period after an abortion
- When should i get my next period
- Talk to a dermatologist online