Doctor insights on:
I Get Double Vision After Being On The Computer For So Long Is This Normal
At work i'm on the computer all 8hours all of a sudden I have double vision on things i don't pay attention to also pain behind eye this dry eye?
Dryness possible: Computer work is quite drying and i advise those with steady computer use to keep a bottle of lubricating drops next to the video screen to use frequently. Doubling of objects out of the line of proper focus is normal although we usually ignore this. Probably the fatigue of steady computer use has made you more aware of this normal image. Relax for five minutes every 1 1/2 hours. ...Read more
Blood pooling: You probably have some degree of blood pooling in the lower extremities which increases with the inactivity of prolonged sitting. When you stand up suddenly your upper body, and this includes the eye muscle coordination center in the brain stem, has a temporary loss of blood and this alters the function which for you causes a brief doubling of vision. Try getting up slowly/flex your muscles first. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have double vision and floaters for more than 10 years without any treatment. Should I get a treatment after so long?
It can be.: Many people will have some degree of misalignment between their two eyes when fatigued. This is called a phoria. It is normal. Patients will experience double vision temporarily, but should easily be able to eliminate the double vision by "refocusing". Double vision that does not go away or happens frequently is abnormal and should be evaluated by an eye doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi I have been diagnosed with fybromyalgia and under active thyroid for six years, I have started to get double vision when tired! is this normal?
Multifactorial: Fibromyalgia is a multifactorial consequence of hormonal, immune system and nervous system dysfunction resulting from genetic predispositions and dietary and environmental insults. These factors increase inflammatory chemicals which can cause pain and inhibit thyroid function. Double vision can be a serious problem. Have this checked out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to get pregnant after being on the pill for 5 years?
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- Is it normal to bleed longer than 7 day for the 1st period after an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long could it take for me to get pregnant after i stop using the patch?
- I was on the depo-provera shot for 6 months how long after that would i start my period
- Is it normal for your arm to swell up after getting the gardasil shot?
- I had bad headaches for 3 weeks after cortisone injections is this normal
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free