Doctor insights on:
I Get Bloody Nose A Lot What Does This Mean Is Something Wrong With My Nose
Maybe: Frequent nose bleeds are not common. If you are taking Aspirin or Ibuprofen type products frequently, this may affect how your platlets adhere to each other and may increase your risk of nasal bleeding. You may also have a deviated septum - the middle part of the nose. Frequent nose bleeds should be evaluated. See your local ent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blood is coming from: Your nose. Possible reasons: nasal congestion or nasal dryness, ^ blood pressure, excessive use of decongestants, being at ^ altitude, trauma to nose, nose picking, or blowing the nose hard. Bacterial & viral infections can ^ risk as well as bleeding disorders. Recurrent nose bleeds may be due to broken vessel in the nose. Alcohol / Cocaine abuse can cause nose bleeds, as can tumors. ...Read more
Do i need to go see someone? I currently have a dry itchy nose from allergies, and i've been sneezing a lot. However, i just sneezed and got a bloody nose from it. I had stuffed it with a tampon to try to get it to go away and when i pulled it out, a huge
Need diagnosis....: The cough must be diagnosed first sand then treated. Possible etiologies of cough include bronchospasm from any cause, GERD, post-nasal drip or a combination of factors. Each of these has an entirely different treatment so see your doctor for diagnosis/ treatment. If you smoke, you need to quit to decrease airway inflammation and your doctor can help with this! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when my nose itches and runs and i sneeze a lot?
- My mom is always angry does this mean that something is wrong with her mentally
- How does a baby get omphalocele did i do something wrong?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What if something goes wrong in labor and i am with my midwife?
- What does it mean if you get headaches a lot?
- What does it mean when you always have a bloody nose?
- What does it mean when you have a bloody nose and cough?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free