Doctor insights on:
I Feel My Vision Is Going
When I stand up I feel dizzy and my vision goes black and I feel this cold rush in my head , what can it be ?
Yes but why: If you have a choice, you can select an ophthalmologist who has full training in eye disease and surgery. Optoms have limited training although they call themselves doctor. They also charge more than ophthalmologists as most studies have shown, for far less knowledge in the examination of the patient. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: The vision will be affected during active inflammation. Lowered vision is sometimes the reason persons with some types of uveitis will finally seek help. Untreated uveitis can cause serious complications which can lead to permanent changes in the eye. You should be under the care of an ophthalmologist for this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Migraine: Visual migraines cause this.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I feel airbubbles going up and down my throat
- I saw some smog like stuff like my vision going hazy is that the vitreous
- With my new glasses my vision doesnt feel right and i have a head ache
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What caused my vision to go white?
- My stomache hurts and i cant go to the bathroom though i feel i have to poop
- Feel like i'm going to faint
- I see lines in my vision
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free