Doctor insights on:
I Feel Like There Is Sand Under My Eye
Many causes: Many things can cause a sandy feeling with contact lenses. The lenses may be old and needing replacement, you may be intolerant of the solution being used, the eyes may be dry or have an early infection. There may be an overwear syndrome where the lenses were worn for too long and the cornea has become irritated. It is usually better to not wear lenses if the eye is irritated and look for a cause. ...Read more
My eye just started bleeding for about 5 minutes then a film came off of it. Now feels like there is sand in it ?
Sand grain like irritation in both my eyes, though there is no foreign body in them. Makes me constantly rub my eyes.
Inflammation: That can be from any type of inflammation of the conjunctiva (lining) of the eye. A small particle may be in the eye or the contact, an infection may be starting, allergens may be causing reaction. I would remove the contact, flush the eye with saline and see how it goes over the next 24 hours. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My eyes feel like they have sand in them
- I feel like i have something in my eye
- I have small white bumps on my lips they feel like sand paper what is this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I feel like i have bugs crawling under my skin
- Feels like something is in my eye
- Feels like somethings in my eye
- Feels like something in my eye
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free