Doctor insights on:
I Feel Dizzy Quite Often Can Your Teeth Affect This
Why when i get any surgery teeth pulled or blood taken out i get peal and i get dizziness and i feel like im going to faint.
It's a reflex: This response is known as vasovagal syncope and is an autonomic reflex. It occurs because, in the presence of extreme fear, your brain exerts so much energy that it needs more blood , and your heart can't meet those demands, so your blood pressure drops and the brain gets less oxygen, which makes you feel faint. When this starts to happen, take slow deep breaths. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a big headache tingly teeth i feel tired and weak and dizzy the past three days. I've been drinking water a lot and eating what could it be?
Heart feels like irs being constricted i feel constricted around my lips, dizzy and my teeth feel numb, feels like heart stops weird rythum i'm 24.?
Had my tooth fixed today and go really dizzy when they raised the chair is that normal? I've never had it before, when I got my teeth done
Sometimes when I bend over or twist my neck a certain way, I get very dizzy,have fallen, then my neck starts hurting,and upper teeth start hurting.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I can feel a strong pulse below my stomach does this mean that i have an aaa
- How often can you use baking soda on your teeth?
- I have double jointed elbows and they often ache or feel jammed is this normal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When i do sit ups i can feel a strain in my legs what might this be
- How often can i use baking soda on my teeth?
- How bad teeth can affect your health?
- I have random migraines with nasea how can i feel better when this happens
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free