Doctor insights on:
I Feel Dizzy Quite Often Can Your Teeth Affect This
Had my tooth fixed today and go really dizzy when they raised the chair is that normal? I've never had it before, when I got my teeth done
Sometimes when I bend over or twist my neck a certain way, I get very dizzy,have fallen, then my neck starts hurting,and upper teeth start hurting.
Tooth infection : It sounds like you have a tooth infection. You need to go to the dentist for an exam. If not , it can get worst and much more costly. Tooth aches from an abcess can give headaches, ear pain, and pain that travels. This tooth may need either a root canal, build up and crown or an extraction. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a migraine with fever and dizziness and a lot of pain in my teeth what type of migraine is this ?
Insufficient info: I need more specific information to help with an answer. Where is the migraine pain, which teeth hurt, what causes the dizziness? It may be that you have a sinus infection, in which case the upper teeth may hurt and you may have a frontal headache. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My mouth is dry quite often what can be the reasons for it
- Can decayed teeth affect your body?
- Can rotten teeth affect your health?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How bad teeth can affect your health?
- How often can you use baking soda on your teeth?
- If i am pregnant how often can i feel lower back pain
- How can i quite my lifelong nail biting habit?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free