Doctor insights on:
I Feel Chill In My Knees Because I Sit Down For Long Hours
Knee chill: The chill may be from sitting so long that the nerves to the knees are being compressed by the edge of the chair pushing on your legs. Try getting up frequently and stretching your legs and see if the chill goes away. If this gets worse then see your doctor for an examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Whenever i sit down for a long time and get up i feel my knees tight and they kinda hurt. I exercise a lot (crossfit/running) is it bad?
No: A small amount of pain is not bad but if this gets worse or persists you should see an orthopedist. ...Read more
My knees are always hurting me, i can't sit down for too long i can't stand up for too long, when i stretch them they crack and hurt, could it be arthri?
I have to sit down for a long time cause it gets sore after a while. Do I have bursitis? Whats wrong with my knee?
I cant bend my knee back all the way without a clicking feeling and i cant bend down on my knee its swollen it hurts if i stand or sit to long the pain goes all the way to my hip and sometimes down to my ankle doesnt hurt when i touch it only when i move
Cartilage damage?: you could have an internal derangement that is causing your clicking and pain. If you haven't had it checked out yet, see an orthopedic specialist. He will need to know when the clicking occurs and what things make your knee feel worse. You may need x-rays and possibly an MRI. ...Read more
I have a pain in my leg when i sit for long periods of time. It starts at my hip and throbs down to my knee. I have to walk around for ages b4 it goes?
Should i see a doctor for left leg behind knee pain i can barely walk on it and if i sit down to long for more than 5 min it is really bad for me?
Knee joints hurt when standing up from a chair after standing up/walking for around 6 hours with only a 15 minute break to sit down at work.
Knee cap: You likely have patellofemoral syndrome- at your age it is best treated with strengthening, flexibility and conditioning ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My left knee hurts when i walk or sit for long periods of time what is it
- My knee hurts from sitting down and working long hours what should i do
- How can i lose weight if my job is to sit down and teach for several hours?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my bottom feel uncomfortable when i sit down?
- My knee hurts when i sit down
- I feel chill in my back and my thighs
- If i have osteophyte fomations in my knee what do doctors do for that
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free