Doctor insights on:
I Faint From Pain Or The Thought Of It W Hy
Meniere's disease: Do you feel like motion-sickness? It depends if your symptoms are associated with sudden head movements, it is possible you have benign vertigo or a kind of vestibular disorder in your inner ear. If your symptoms last for more than several days, you are advised to talk to your doctor for further evaluation. Some anti-nausea medications are quite effective to control your symptoms. ...Read more
What could cause sudden faintness, extreme weakness, back out after smoking a cigarette first thing in the morning?
2 second palpitations occuring every 10 mins or so for hours post workour after I started 1.5hr daily intense exercise again 2 days ago. No faintness.
Hydration: Most people forget that they need to drink fluids well in advance of doing vigorous exercise. Exercise causes the arteries and veins to expand which can lower blood pressure and make people feel tired and lightheaded. If you exercise in the morning, make sure you are well hydrated the night before. Avoid caffeine and high sugar energy drinks which can give quick bursts but result in dehydration. ...Read more
Go to the ER: You need to be evaluated asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
Once, after I ran I had faintness, difficulties in breathing, seeing (white image). Then the medic gave me glucose and calcium, what were they for?
Suspected low sugar.: in the short term, low blood sugar is more dangerous than high level and so rapidly giving sugar for suspected symptom is a safer bet. I doubt that u had low calcium--as u likely would have experienced muscle spasm etc...but giving u some MAY reduce the risk of cardiac rhythm trouble. I would recommend checking with doc to see why u had trouble breathing...?asthma? Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is it possible to take methadone in pregnancy i thought it was addictive?
- Why the big attention to coconut milk i thought it had saturated fat?
- The nerves in my hands are tingly i am not sure why any thoughts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i manage suicidal thoughts from postpartum depression?
- Why do i feel faint when i skip breakfast?
- I have abdomen pain when i put pressure on my stomach thoughts
- I have thoughts of suicide
- Why i fainted after sex?