Doctor insights on:
I Drop Things
My hands swell and hurt as well as pain in kidneys. I can't close hands and i drop things a lot. What could this be?
I'm losing the sensitivity in my fingertips. I drop things, like keys or containers. My doctor says it's just aging. Is it? I have arthritis.
I have a pain in my right wrist up to my forearm. It's so painful I drop things because my hand is in pain, I can't even pull the covers up at night .
Needs evaluation: This is not normal and needs a personal examination and likely wrist Xrays. ...Read more
I started taking xanax 6 mos ago, almost daily.Ive noticed I drop things more now.I also have bad hand eczema that makes my hands stiff. why do I drop?
Pain in wrist, fingers, feet, knee & changing shape. I drop things a lot can't open the door at times, rheum didn't want to help bc i'm 22 what to do?
Don't give up: Not sure why the rheumatologist didn't offer help, but it sounds like you need further evaluation. You are too young to have pain in several joints. If you have a primary care physician i would bring your concerns to that doctor and see what more can be done. Blood testing and xrays may be necessary to test for autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. ...Read more
4 last 2years I can't walk straight, I drop things , have numb left hand and arm which tingles. My symptoms come and go and don't all happen same time?
Very worrisome!: You have multiple symptoms in time and space. This is suggestive of a serious neurological disorder such as ms. A thorough neurological evaluation would be appropriate. ...Read more
My back is fused.Just had a head on auto collision. Now I have loss of use left arm and hand"intermittent " and terrible back pain leg pain foot pain internal problems can't tell if im pooping or peeing till it's to late. I drop things i can't remember th
I constantly drop things. Pens, silverware, jewelry... What's wrong? It'slike i cannot keep hold of it and it just falls out... Its everything!
Why is it that my hand will suddenly feel weak and sometimes i even drop things that I am holding. Happen quite frequent. Why?
Pretty sure what the phlebotomist hit...was my median nerve. My hand feels weaker and I occasionally drop things. Is it worthwhile to follow up?
Yes: it sometimes happens but it usually heals well ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I always have flaky things coming out of my ears what is it
- I dropped a weight on my foot and my toenail turned black what will happen now
- What are some over-the-counter things i can buy to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best eye drop to relieve tired eyes that i can use daily?
- If i have a hard time remembering things is there a medicine for that
- Are there things i can do to speed up my recovery after hernia surgery?
- How do i know if my baby has dropped?
- I keep getting pimple looking things around my nipple what is it