Doctor insights on:
I Cut My Hand How Can I Be Sure That My Tendon Is Not Damaged
See a hand surgeon!: A hand surgeon will examine you and perform some tests to make sure that your tendon was not damaged. Sometimes, with partial tendon injuries, you can still bend your fingers. However, if you don't treat it properly, they can tear completely and you will lose finger motion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do I have to be cleared by my doctor to play basketball? I had a hand laceration on the top of my hand that severed my pinke and wrist tendon and had to have them surgerically repaired. I had a check up yesterday and the doctor says they are healing fine
I cut the back of my hand about an inch long cut I can move all my fingers and hand is it likely I could have severed any tendons completely?
Cut through my tendons in my hand. I had surgery, but need one more, physio isn't going to help anymore they said, can I ask to proceed without physio?
Sure: Also see acupuncturist and chinese medicine practitioner. You will be amazed how it helps your body restore itself! ...Read more
The diagnose about my 5th leaping finger in my hand is to cut the little hand tendon.Is any other method to unblock my finger?It's blocked every day.
5 weeks after my sugery on the inside of my right hand, still stiff, pain, even with exercises, tendon cut next appt 7-17 is this normal. I had 3 cyst?
Refer to answer: Usually there is no stiffness after surgery, may be limitation of motion. If you are stiff do not do any more surgeries. First stay away from all gmo food plus chicken and turkey meet. Second make sure your hga1c is below 5.6, TSH is below 2.0, and your CBC diff, crp, ana, rf, are normal. Uric acid need to be below 5. Automatically with exercise stiffness goes away. ...Read more
My tendons and nerves of right thumb are diagnosed to be cut in an accident? How successful are hand surgeries in restoring the dexterity?
Excellent: Anticipate approximately 80-90 % return of sensation with successful nerve repair. Tendon repair without complication of adhesion or rupture should return full range of motion. This translates into successful return of dexterity. See a well qualified, board certified hand surgeon. ...Read more
I have cut so deep i hit a tendon, my wrist and hand are starting to really hurt specially in the palm and thumb area. I am losing a lot of strength and feeling in my fingers and thumb. Is that because i cut my tendon or could it be something else?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i help my family understand that being gay is not a disorder?
- I cut my hand at work and now my thumb is numb do i have a nerve damage
- How can i convince my boyfriend that circumcision is wrong?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i be concerned that my baby is not babbling at 6 months
- How can i heal a cut that has been there for a while on my foot air it out?
- Why can i not use my salicylic acid face wash is it really that big of a deal?
- I burned my hand what can i do to make sure nothing is wrong with my nerves
- My belly skin is red how can i make sure that my clothes are not causing this