Doctor insights on:
I Cut My Foot An A Nail What Do I Need To Do
Nail: Clean your foot with soap and water and keep the area clean. It depends on weather or not the nail cut you or caused a puncture wound. This is very important. A puncture wound needs medical attention asap. This type of wound could cause a deep space infection and possibly surgery. If a cut only, then after soap and water, dry with clean dry towel and apply neosporin and band aids daily. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I cut my foot about an inch in width and 1/4" deep after stepping on a nail. It's turning white, what should I do?
If you haven't : Gotten one in 10 years its a good idea. Though, glass would not be as much of a concern as say metal. ...Read more
If i cut my foot on the bottom & there was a lot of gravel in site, how long should I wait before taking out stitches?
I cut my foot pretty good on a piece of glass it bled quite a bit but I finally got it to slow down I superglued it shut is this a permanent solution?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I cut my foot on a nail what to do
- I cut my foot and a nail clean what to do
- What should i do if my toenail fell off due to a fungal nail infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I cut my foot on glass very painful what the best thing to do
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- What can i do about a puncture cut on the bottom of my foot?
- I got a cut on my knee what do i do to wash it out
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free