Doctor insights on:
I Cut My Big Toe And Its Numb What Should I Do
Many possibilities: Including vitamin deficiency, lower back issue, ill fitting shoe, possible localized compression of nerve, side effect of a medication, symptom from a medical condition, possible small nerve fiber disease. If it persists see a doctor. Always best to try and get rid of something quickly before condition worsens. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a bunion and my big toe is numb
- Why do my big toes feel numb?
- I have a cut on my hand gardening what should i do now
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would cause my big toe to be numb?
- What does it mean if my big toe is numb?
- My big toe numb
- What should i do about my possible dead toe nail?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free