Doctor insights on:
I Cough Every Time I Get Out Of The Shower Could Something Be Wrong
Cough + Humidity: Could be nothing, as the other doctor noted, but it could also be the first sign of asthma. Cough with humidity is a classic symptom we see. If it persists i would see an asthma specialist for very simple testing to determine if it is asthma since 5k die and 500k are hospitalized yearly due to asthma. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fx rib yrs ago NOW every time I get cough etc it flares,hurts,hard to deep breathe for wks! Is that a muscle or cartilage? I do have MG & osteoporosis
Throught is really painful, blocked ears and every time I swallow I feel pressure on my ears, I don't have a cold or a cough... What could be wrong?
Those darn...: Eustachian tubes! Sounds like you may have Eustachian tube dysfunction (ETD) They are tunnels that connect each inner ear to the back of your throat. They can get inflamed/painful w/ viral/bacterial infections, as well as just w/ allergies. If they get swollen enough, they can close, so that fluid from your inner ear can't drain well. Talk to doc about decongestant pseudoephedrine & montelukast. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My throat feels slightly scratchy every time i swallow my own saliva, but I have no cough. What could be wrong?
Virus or : Let a physcian see you & examine you. That's the only way to know for sure what is the problem. ...Read more
I got a bad flu last year and now every time I am exposed to smoke, I get a sore throat, thick glair, dry cough and sometimes fever. What could it be?
Musculoskeletal...: This sounds like musculoskeletal pain. Possible causes include muscle strain, cartilage inflammation or a rib bruise or even fracture. Any of these can occur with coughing. The good news is, no matter which of these is the culprit, the pain will resolve over time once the cough resolves. See your doctor if the pain does not resolve or if it worsens. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I feel a throbbing pain on the back of my knee could this be something serious
- I was in the store and i all of a sudden got really dizzy what could be wrong
- I always get a cold around the same time each year could this be allergies
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- He came on the outside of my vagina could i still get pregnant
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online