Doctor insights on:
I Cough Every Time I Get Out Of The Shower Could Something Be Wrong
Cough + Humidity: Could be nothing, as the other doctor noted, but it could also be the first sign of asthma. Cough with humidity is a classic symptom we see. If it persists i would see an asthma specialist for very simple testing to determine if it is asthma since 5k die and 500k are hospitalized yearly due to asthma. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fx rib yrs ago NOW every time I get cough etc it flares,hurts,hard to deep breathe for wks! Is that a muscle or cartilage? I do have MG & osteoporosis
Musculoskeletal...: This sounds like musculoskeletal pain. Possible causes include muscle strain, cartilage inflammation or a rib bruise or even fracture. Any of these can occur with coughing. The good news is, no matter which of these is the culprit, the pain will resolve over time once the cough resolves. See your doctor if the pain does not resolve or if it worsens. ...Read more
My throat feels slightly scratchy every time i swallow my own saliva, but I have no cough. What could be wrong?
Virus or : Let a physcian see you & examine you. That's the only way to know for sure what is the problem. ...Read more
I cough almost every time I breathe out and I wake up at night with coughing fits and sometimes mucus comes with it. What is wrong?
I have persistent itchy cough for three days. It's very tiring and it hurts every time I cough. How can I get rid of it please?
More history please: Are you a smoker? On any medications? Need to review your history first and the treatment options ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Every time i sneeze or cough i feel like i am gona pass out
- How does a baby get omphalocele did i do something wrong?
- I keep getting blisters on my thighs is something wrong with my skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I tend to forget things at work could something be wrong with my mental health
- I get nauseated every time i eat
- I get a stomach ache every time i eat
- Get nauseous every time i eat
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online