Doctor insights on:
I Cant Scrape The White Stuff Off My Tiongue
Been scratching my tounge on a sharp tooth for a few days, couldn't help it. Now a white spot has formed where it has been scraping against the tooth.
Why is the inside of my mouth turning white like all around the pink flesh & my toungue hurst feels like there scraping.
I have a thin white coating on my tongue. Nothing thick, sometimes it looks a little yellow in the back. Scraping doesn't work and it doesn't hurt.
I had a check up to check the white spots at my back like a map but the dr said that it was not a fungal infection, they examine my back by scraping a ?
Skin sample: There is a type of skin rash called tinea versicolor which causes white patches to appear on the skin. Fungal skin rashes are typically diagnosed by collecting a skin sample and looking for the fungus under a microscope. Another common white skin rash is called vitiligo, which may be what your doctor diagnosed. Please call your doctor's office if you have any questions or concerns. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have white spots in the back of my throat
- I have white stuff coming out of my breast
- How do i cut off a corn on the ball of my foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my left foot swollen on the outside should i put on or take off shoes?
- I have always had white specs in the skin around my vagina
- I have blood in the white part of my eye will i be okay
- White stuff on the side of my tongue
- I have white stuff in the back of my throat