Doctor insights on:
I Cant Move Parts Of My Face
If you tap certain parts of my face corresponding parts of my face move such as an eyebrow. Small reflexive muscle contractions. What is this called?
What would cause your arm and face to feel heavy and dead? Like when you wake ip and cant move your arm cuz no blood flow but it happens when im awake
Starts when sleep?: Does this problem always occur during sleep? Do you sleep with your arm under your head? You may suffer from arm numbness from the weight of your head during sleep blocking circulation in the arm that gets better when you wake up and change position. Hope that helps. ...Read more
Hello I am a young man I have almost 25 years burned in some parts of my face please I need your help thanks?
Which parts of my face I can use fillers so that my face looks a bit rounder? My cheekbones are high and not flat but my face still looks thin .
Ask the doc.: Talk to the doctor who is going to do the fillers. You should get a good idea of the expected result of the procedure first, before you decide if you want to do it. If that is not made clear to you, see another one. Actually getting two opinions before any procedure is very, very smart. ...Read more
What do I have on my face. I developed a very itch rash that flares up in different parts of my face. What is it?
See a dermatologist: Probably eczema. Prolonged use of cortisone on the face sometimes does things you won't like such as perioral dermatitis, cataracts, glaucoma. Occasional use is usually ok. Prescription calcineurin inhibitors are safer & more effective. These are Elidel & protopic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to become fair and a little bit white, a white cream comes out when I squeeze around my nose and some parts of my face.
Fair: The white cream that comes out of your face and nose is sebum, the natural oils on your face. In regards to becoming fair and "white", stay out of the sun. ...Read more
Scientific Rx: If you have the luxury of several over-the-counter acne medications, then you can experiment with using the retinoic-acid based medication where you have the blackheads, and the salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide where you have the whiteheads. More seriously, if you're not clear in two weeks, get with your personal physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- My skin on the shaft of my penis is hurting if i move it too much sex
- One side of my face is numb is it because i have neck and shoulder pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a rash all over the left side of my face what should i do
- My sister got hit in the head today and now cant hear out of her earwhat do i do
- How can i take the redness and acne out of my face?
- How do i get rid of red spots on my face?
- I cant face dealing with the loss of my parents how can i prepare