Doctor insights on:
I Can Voluntarily Make Thundering Sort Of Noise In My Ear Is This Normal
My ear was blocked up for a week, went to my doctor today. He syringed it out. I had some pain earlier in the week but not in the last few. However, it's been a good few hour since it was syringed and now I have pain in that ear. Is this normal?
When I get stressed or anxious, I hear popping sound in my ear. Is this normal? Should I get it checked out?
I had a root canal 4 months ago. Every once in a while, my tooth becomes very painful and the pain radiates into my ear. Is this normal?
For the past couple of days I've had a bad tooth ache in my left 2nd molar. Last night it started hurting in my left jaw and my ear.. Is this normal?
Soon 2 B emergency: You've had a bad toothache for a couple of days, now spreading to your ear and jaw. I't's not going to resolve itself on it's own. Why are you wasting precious time on the internet? You should be seeing a local dentist for your problem.... make the call. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dr says I have a shoulder impingment. My symptoms are dull upper arm discomfort, specific neck pain radiating into my ear. Is this normal?
Seems likely: Impingement can cause many symptoms but usually with pain somewhere. It is usually in the shoulder itself, but can radiate down the arm or to the neck. Dull discomfort may be your pain. The other thing that can cause such pain can be in the neck itself. If your doctors feels it is shoulder, i assume s/he checked your neck out too. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Its been a week today since I have been on amoxicillin for an ear infection & i still feel mild pain within my ear, is this normal?
Can Be: It can take quite some time--i.e. Many weeks--for the ear fluid to be reabsorbed. This persistent fluid can still cause pain. Signs of a persistent infection include continuing fever, ear drainage, or significantly worsening pain (not just persisting). I would see your physician if those symptoms persist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Every morning I have wet ear wax i can get out of my ear. Is this normal? Doc told me they saw fluid in my ears. Drainage. Had tubes when younger.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I can voluntarily shake my eyes is this normal
- I get this sharp pain in my chest when i take a deep breath is this normal
- My breast still make milk and i stopped breast feeding a year ago is this normal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sometimes i can see blue and green spots when i close my eyes is this normal
- I have brown patches in my armpits what is that can i get rid of it
- I had a little bit of blue snot in my nose is this something to be worried about
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- I can see a black shadow in my peripheral from time to time is this normal