Doctor insights on:
I Can See My Ribs I Like It Mom Asks What Is Wrong With Me
Visible ribs: Your mom may be concerned you have an eating disorder like anorexia. Do you think you're overweight? Do you binge eat & then force yourself to throw up. What is your weight & how tall are you? Your body mass index may give us clues to the situation. If you're very thin & binging & purging, your mom's concern is valid & you should see a counsellor/ therapist to discuss the matter. ...Read more
I just crashed my bike I have extreme shortness or breath I used my moms spo2 and it said 82 I have a crunchy sound in my left ribs, I can't breath!
Earlier in the morning today I coughed and my lower right side(right under the rib). My mom says it might be pneumonia. Also I had a FB game Friday.
Mom reached in washer and hurt under front right ribs.She heard a noise pop and now hurts to couch/sneeze or even lay on that side what can it be?
Muscle pain or worse: Depending on the impact, she might have injured the soft tissues on the Anterior chest, or even Rib fracture. The worest will be Pneumothorax or lung Injury besides muscle/Bone injury. Your mother need to go to ER or her doctor, and get X- rayed. She will also need pain medicine to allow her breath better. Hope she gets better soon. ...Read more
My mom had a car accident and she has a 3 right rib fructure. Is it okay not to attend to a theraphys. ?
I'm a 22 year old mom with my left floating rib hurting during certain movements & other daily activities. What could this be?
What floating rib: we do not have a floating rib unless you broke one and become floated or i am misunderstanding what you mean by floating if you mean your lower rib it is common problem in women because of the kind of bra they ware trhat put pressure on the ribs and cause inflammation it could be what we call costochondritis take ibuprofen ,apply heat,and ware non wired bra. ...Read more
Waiting at the ER with my mom. She's having a sharp pain right side under ribs radiating yo back. It's coming and going. It seems to hurt most with movement. What could this be? She never gets sick.
My mom (45 years old) broke five ribs a couple of months ago, lately she's feeling some numbness on her legs sometimes. Is it related?
My mom fell from a height of eight feet, now she has her 8, 9, 10 back ribs broken. She refused to stay in hospital. Can she stand up and walk?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I feel like a demon is inside of me what is wrong with me
- What is wrong with me i cant please my boss no matter what i do?
- I have a muscle twitching around my rib cage what is it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be wrong if i can see my heart beating through my chest?
- Sometimes it feels like my heart hurt there are very sharp pains what can i do
- What is wrong with me i have loose stools nearly every day?
- Is there something wrong with my toe it hurts when i press on it?
- I burned my hand what can i do to make sure nothing is wrong with my nerves